HisPins Archery Club
- Classes are for boys and girls age 9-16
- Classes are taught by USA Archery Certified Instructors
- Classes meet once per week for 6 weeks
These definitions apply to all HisPins clubs
- Beginner: For those new to archery instruction.
- Novice: For those who have completed at least one beginner session and can use a standard size bow.
- Intermediate: For those who have completed at least one Novice session. Greater emphasis is placed on honing skills.
- Advanced: For those who have completed at least one Intermediate session. These archers have what it takes to begin concentrating on performance, increasing their skills for ranking in HisPins tournaments.
We are currently seeking volunteers. If you have a passion for working with youth and a willingness to be trained, this is for you. No prior archery experience is necessary.
Click here to keep up with HisPins on Facebook.
If you have questions, trouble registering or wish to become a volunteer, contact Keith Gillis at (513)375-9096 or firstname.lastname@example.org.